We are offering various sport and leisure facilities for our Guests.
- Historical park (16 ha) surrounding the Palce, with its romantic walking paths and jogging trails. You can just simply relax and have a summer picnic at beautiful meadows in the park.
- Two tennis courts and volleyball field. For those who would like to learn or improve tennis skills, we are offering tennis lessons with an instructor.
- Nordic Walking classes and trips in the area with a professional, who will also teach you the technique of Nordic Walking
- 18 meters swimming pool with hydro massages.
- Jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna.
- bicycle rental and bicycle trips along beautiful and picturesque trails.
The interactive exhibition TAJEMNICZY LAS located in the former Brewery in Bukowiec is a perfect offer for everyone who wants to get acquainted with the natural richness of the Jelenia Góra Valley and the history of hunting. Visitors, guided by Hubert the hunter in subsequent educational spaces, through play and experience will learn about animals and plants in the surrounding environment. The exhibition is addressed to individuals and organized groups.
Tour around Palace
We cordially invite you to learn about the history of Pałac Wojanów, explore the available rooms and get acquainted with the wealth of architectural monuments of the Valley of Palaces and Gardens.
- 20,00 PLN - adult (tour in German language 20,00 PLN / person)
- 10,00 zł - children from 7 to 12
tel: 75 75 45 300, e-mail: email@example.com
Map of Attractions
The palace is located in the heart of Palaces and Gardens’ Valley at the foot of Karkonosze Mountains, only 7 km on south-east of Jelenia Góra city.
Get to know all the beauty of the region !